At Andover Comprehensive Dental Care, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.
Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA),
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We follow the activities of these agencies so we are up to date on any new ruling or guidance that may be issues.
We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s
We use universal precautions as we always have but in addition to that we have done the following
- Each room has an air purifier, and we have the office fogged once a month.
- We disinfect the waiting room, all door handles, and common areas
For the protection of all of our patients and staff we are requesting the following:
- If you or your family member have a scheduled appointment with us and have been in
contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, or if you are awaiting the
results of your COVID test, please call us and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you or your family member have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well,
have a cold and/or fever, please call us and we will reschedule your appointment.
Also if you are experiencing the following symptoms please contact our office to reschedule your appointment
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
Thank you for your patronage.
Francis McCarthy DMD and Staff